Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First time!!

Hello!! :)
This is my first post and I am really excited about it. :D
I would hear people discussing that "I have updated my Blog", "I have created one","Please follow me" or "Oh I saw your blog its nice but not better than mine" (yeah I heard someone saying that.. such a self obsessed person might he be LOL :P) and I was like what are these people discussing about.Only when I tried putting my effort I got to know what "Blogging" is all about. I read few blogs of my friends and I wanted one for myself as well,so here I am. <Happiness>
It was a little tough for me to make one, but hello who cares when you have finally made one..
I know I need to design it and do a lot more stuff so that my followers increase from 0 at least :P.Will do that all in a while.
I would like to thank all the people who helped me out with this.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have 0 followers anymore. :D
    Welcome to Blogger! Write lots. ^_^
    Whore the people who helped you out with this? And who's the one who compared blogs like that? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayie!!
    You are my first follower.
    Thanks!! Then u have to read alot :P
    Pee Bee, Shrish (my cousin), Vibhav, Navita and others helped me.
    Hahaha you don't know him, he's a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete